Brand New State-Of-The-Art Shooting Ranges At C2 Tactical
They feature the most advanced ventilation system available, programmable action target carriers, and quiet backstop.
We are open every day but Christmas.
Our business hours are Monday – Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(Holiday hours may vary)
Private Entrance to AREA338
Experience the exclusivity, luxury, and fun of AREA338, the most exclusive Scottsdale gun club. With a concierge service to help guide you through the experience, you’ll get the opportunity to shoot, train, and entertain at C2 Tactical.
Friends become family at the upscale C2 Tactical executive club!
- The Shooting Range Officer is in charge at ALL TIMES.
- Please un-case or un-holster firearms forward of the yellow safety line only.
- No more than two (2) uncased firearms on the table at a time.
- All firearms should be pointed DOWNRANGE at all times.
- Only authorized personnel will be allowed downrange.
- Never reach beyond the firing line for any reason. Ask for assistance.
- No steel core, bi-metal, hardened core, green tip, armor-piercing, tracer, or incendiary ammunition.
- No drawing from the holster unless you are active duty law enforcement or an authorized member and have been pre-approved by the Range Master. We reserve the right to ask you to attend our holster qualification class in either case.
- Shooters will be held financially responsible for damage to the shooting range equipment, including but not limited to clothespins, the carriers and other equipment. Damage fees vary between $5 and $8,000.
- Unsafe individuals will have shooting privileges revoked immediately by any Range Officer.
- In the event of a cease-fire: stop shooting, place your firearms on the table pointing downrange and step behind the yellow line to await further instruction.